5 WAYS TO ENGAGE
Feedback we need from you on the NRSA:
- What areas should be chosen?
- What projects should be completed over the next 5 years?
- How should proposed projects be financed?
- What makes for a successful project?
- How can the community remain informed and engaged?
5 ways to ask questions & give feedback:
1) Attend an upcoming community meeting:
Monday, April 11th
6:30pm - North Brandywine Village Civic Association
215 W. 23rd St. Wilmington, DE
Tuesday, April 19th
6:00pm - 3rd District Neighborhood Planning Council
Reeds Refuge, Wilmington, DE
Thursday, April 28th
7:00pm - Eastlawn Civic Association
PAL Center (37th & N. Market) Wilmington, DE
2) Call the City of Wilmington Department of Real Estate and Housing, and tell them you want to give feedback on the NRSA
Tel: 302. 576. 3000 ext. 3019
3) Write an email to Real Estate and Housing with "NRSA feedback" in the subject line.
4) Arrange a community meeting in your neighborhood using options 2 or 3 above.
5) Complete the Feedback Form